Tutor Charlotte can provide your student will daily academic help with their homework, and preparation for their quizzes, tests, and exams in school in the convenience of your student's home after school and online. In our interactive online classrooms, your student can speak directly to the master tutor live, view educational materials, ask and answer questions about homework, and complete practice quizzes, tests, and exams in preparation for upcoming quizzes, tests, and exams. We focus primarily on three methods to help your student online.
1. Do you have any homework in the subject being tutored? If so, we help the student understand, comprehend, and complete their homework.
2. Do you have a quiz, test, or exam this week we can help you prepare for? If so, we review the particular material the student will be quizzed or tested on.
3. Do you need a lesson on a particular concept your teacher taught that you did not understand? If so, we tutor, teach, and explain the concept in a way your student can understand and comprehend.
Your student can make appointment requests for academic tutoring as they need weekly. Your student will need access to the internet, a computer with speakers and a printer, and a phone in order to be tutored online. On the weekends Friday, Saturday, and or Sunday, your student can be taught or tutored in-person at our location, using a recommended textbook, by the master tutor and we cover only the particular concepts your student will be tested on in school or based on our academic assessments.
- We do continuous academic assessments of your students reporting to you and your student's teachers bi-weekly.
- We communicate with your student's teachers every two weeks. We contact your student's teacher for guidance on how to help your student. We check PowerSchool weekly to keep track of your students academic progress.
- We care about our students. We understand family issues and dynamics. We understand the need for high quality supplemental education and low cost academic tutoring. Therefore, we offer a full supplemental education program based on international academic standards.
- Academic Discipline is the key to academic success. Therefore, when your student performs poorly academically in school or during tutoring sessions due to lack of preparation and or poor study habits, poor behavior in school, and other irresponsible behavior that prohibits academic success, your student will receive a 6 hour invitation to tutoring at a cost of only $20.00.